1) Baker’s Crust Rewards is open to anyone over the age of 13. Baker’s Crust reserves the right to exclude others in its sole discretion. Employees of Baker’s Crust or any of its affiliates are not eligible to participate in the Rewards program
2) Membership is free and may be acquired by picking up a card at any Baker’s Crust location and registering online at BakersCrustRewards.com. Instantly enroll and instantly start earning points. For free.
3) Your registered Baker’s Crust Rewards card must be presented when making a purchase at a Baker’s Crust restaurant to earn points. You’re really going to want those points, but you must register and activate your rewards card before it will work. Remember to bring your card with you because you must have it when you dine with us in order to get reward points!
4) Baker’s Crust Rewards members are awarded one point for every dollar spent at a Baker’s Crust restaurant, excluding discounts and other offers. For every 50 points, you will receive $3 toward your next purchase at any Baker’s Crust restaurant. You may use your dollars immediately or you can save them up – it’s up to you!
5) Refer to the Baker’s Crust Rewards brochure available at any Baker’s Crust restaurant if you do not have it memorized.
7) Baker’s Crust Rewards cards and rewards are nontransferable, but if you lose your card or it is stolen (because they are so valuable!), we will transfer your rewards balance to a new card you will receive in the mail.
8) Baker’s Crust rewards have no monetary value, are not gift certificates, and may only be used as specified under these Terms and Conditions.
9) Baker’s Crust reserves the right to change or discontinue the Baker’s Crust Rewards program at any time without liability to any member.